Saturday, February 20, 2016

Held Two Classes This Saturday - One at 5PM for two Trimester 1 Students and Another Class at 7:30PM for a Trimester 5 Student

                 Ruben and his wife Lupita in a Trimester 1 Class this afternoon.


I am really starting to look forward to my Tuesday morning departure now first to Albuquerque, NM on a Greyhound Bus and then from Albuquerque, NM to San Bernadino, Ca on an Amtrak Train.

I will be arriving in San Bernadino the next morning after an all night train ride.  I hope to be sleeping most of that time.  After i arrive in the early morning hours on Wed.  I will make my way to the Super 8 Motel that I have reservations at which happens to be the same motel I stayed in last time I was in San Bernadino which was a little over a year ago in October, 2014.

I just read an email that has told me that registration for the Bible School Conference that I am going to will start at 12PM. with the conference starting shortly after that at 1 PM.  Hope to be there for that.

Dr. A.L. Gill will be the first speaker at this event followed by others who I have become very familiar with via bi-lingual DVD courses that they made years ago and which I have been showing over and over again to my students here in Juarez, Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment