Friday, August 3, 2012

A Day At the TV Studio

Today I traveled by bike and bus to the TV studio in Buffalo that I produce weekly Christian TV programming that goes out on cable in the city of Buffalo and the suburbs.  I have been producing programs with various hosts and guests and airing these shows in Buffalo since 1990.

God has given me His grace and His favor all these years and to Him be the glory for allowing me to witness His love to our community in this way each week.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ is proclaimed here in many ways here in Buffalo.  This is one of them.

Some of these programs can be viewed on my TV blog site. http://lighthousemedia.wordpress.com. (non-active link). You can click an active link in the side bar when you scroll down to "Sites of Interest" that will connect you directly to this blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment