Sunday, August 5, 2012

Resting Today After House Painting Yesterday

Yesterday I started painting another house.  Still not finished with the first one up north of Buffalo in the town of Lockport, NY but I decided to start this second one rather than keeping the owner waiting.

This house is south of Buffalo in a woodsy suburb we call Chestnut Ridge which is famous around these parts for a nice park called of course; Chestnut Ridge Park.  It's a big house and it will keep me busy for some time here.

Here are some photos taken yesterday.  If you look closely you will see me at the top of the ladder in one of them doing what I do with a brush and a can of paint.


Here I am at the top of this big ladder painting the peak.

This is the backyard view of this house in Chestnut Ridge

The lighter color at the top of this section was the former color.  It will be 
painted the brownish color you see below.


This is the last view I took of the back of this house.  There is a 
front of the house too.  We will get to that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment