Monday, June 16, 2014

Six Months Later


Hard for me to believe but it looks as though it has been six months since I posted last here on my Border Crossings Blog.  Looks like I will have to remedy the situation and bring us up to speed and become current once again.

I am as of this writing back in my home town of Buffalo, NY after having completed my latest mission to Juarez which lasted from the middle of September, 2013 to May 20th, 2014 when the wheels of the Delta Airliner that brought me back to Buffalo from El Paso, Tx  via Atlanta, Ga touched down on the runway at Buffalo - Niagara Falls Airport.  After 8 months in Juarez, Mexico I am home again.


Touchdown Buffalo, NY May 20, 2014



Our latest location where we ran a new Trimester 1 school after we 
completed Trimester 1 with our very first group of students.  This is
the location that will be our home base school 
when I return in the Fall of 2014


Across the road from our school, which is actually a church pastored by a husband and wife team
that live in this home.  That is their church van parked in front.


Here is what our classroom looked like and there is one of our students named Lizeth
who completed
Trimester 1 and is now facilitating a Trimester 1 class
to brand new students.  We are making disciples who will disciple others.


And here is another one of our students who just so happens to be Lizeth's
sister named Lucero who also completed Trimester 1 and was also given
the opportunity to facilitate a Trimester 1 Class.


Here are some of our new Trimester 1 students who have since
completed their studies and are now ready to begin
Trimester 2 Studies in the Fall, 2014 when I return.


And here are Benjamin and his wife Elizabeth, Director and Pastora
of Arbol de Vida Eterna Iglesia, the church here in the top photo
who have given us the opportunity to present our
Bible School at this location.
We are looking forward to working with them and their church members
as we continue studies at Instituto Biblico Juarez in the Fall of 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment