Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thoughts on Thursday

Well my first thought is that tomorrow I will be producing a TV program for Cable TV here in Buffalo, NY.  So far I have a host but I still don't have a guest.

I am praying about finding someone, a Christian with a testimony, willing to share it with our viewing audience.  The whole point of having a testimony is being able to share it with someone to bless them with encouragement.  Show them what God did for you and remind them that if He can do something like that for you then He can also do something like that for the viewer.  That's the plan.  Praying that God will provide us with a guest for the program that we will tape tomorrow.

On a sadder note.  I looked at my tomato plants in my back yard this morning as I do each morning to see how they are coming along.  For several weeks now I was pleased to see how they were growing with all the rain we have been getting here lately.  But this morning I am a little concerned as they look like they are actually not doing so good.  They may be dying in fact.  Perhaps they got too much water lately.  Don't know.  We will have to keep watching them and see.  Would be a bummer if they did die so soon after being planted and looking as though they were thriving.  We need a plant miracle Lord.

Praying for revival of dying tomato plants.


 * This just in:  We have a guest for tomorrow's TV taping.  He will be brother Gary Dunham, head usher at my home church The Tabernacle in Orchard, Park, NY  someone I have known for over twenty years and someone who was a railroad train engineer for 30 years.  Should be an interesting conversation/interview that he will have with our host; Pastor Don Schiemant: Director of The Healing Rooms of Buffalo-Niagara.

No comments:

Post a Comment