Saturday, January 2, 2016

First Saturday of The New Year

Just wishing the temperature here in Juarez was about 10 degrees warmer to be a little bit more comfortable here.  But things are slowly returning back to the way things were before the holidays arrived.  The kids are still out of school but it's been too cold for them to be running around having fun like they would be if it was warmer.

Today I made a wrong turn on a street here in Juarez where I have been living since returning here this past October.  Their was no way out of this street except to turn around and go back but as I was doing that, my eyes were opened to this house  with a For Sale sign in the window. "What a nice home this would make," I thought to myself.  Is it for me Lord ?

Only time will tell. All things are possible, even though in the natural, this is not. You need money to buy houses and that is something we don't have. But a measure of faith, we do. Whether it is great enough for this, remains to be seen.




No comments:

Post a Comment