Thursday, February 21, 2013

God Continues To Direct My Steps As Our Conference Date Approaches

God has been putting this conference together since the dream was placed in my heart a couple of months ago back in Buffalo.  I have been here a week now having arrived here by train from San Antonio, TX. after flying there for part of one day from Buffalo, NY.

After going back and forth in our minds concerning the location of this event trying to decide whether to hold it in a large gym here that seats 6,000 people or to hold it in the location I felt God leading me to do it in; the Benito Juarez Auditorium, we have decided to hold it in the auditorium.

                                 Our Conference location: The Benito Juarez Civic Auditorium

We have the papers they are waiting for us to sign and return with a check for the amount they are asking but something that only God can do is happening as we speak.  I will share more about that as it happens.  We are praying that somehow God will reduce the price they are asking to something we can afford since we are less than one hundred dollars short of the amount they are asking for the 3 hours that we will be holding our conference meeting called Juarez Vive ! in the auditorium on the evening of March 15, 2013.

Yesterday was an exciting day as I watched God move me into position at a local meeting of a large union of over 40 pastors that meet every 15 days to encourage each other.  I was given the opportunity to share with them the vision of this conference.  With my friends Pastor Julio and Pastor Javier's help I was able to tell them about our conference and invite them to participate with us.  We were well received and I was pleasantly surprised to be offered another opportunity 15 days from yesterday to attend another such meeting with Pastor Henry who has agreed to fly in from San Antonio.

The very next day on March 6th there will be another meeting with pastors associated with the ministry called Casa por Cristo.  They have also invited me to come and share the vision with them.  I have asked Pastor Henry to come to both meetings and he has agreed.

We are now looking for over night accommodations for him and his traveling assistant for those two nights.

Here are some photos from the pastors meeting.  We were also given the opportunity to share a video that Pastor Henry and I put together back in San Antonio in which he shares the vision for Juarez Vive! You can see the video as it is being shown on the big screen behind the podium of the church known as Vida Neuva where this pastors meeting took place.








No comments:

Post a Comment