Thursday, February 28, 2013

Back in El Paso today, first time in two weeks since arriving here on February 14, Valentines Day.  Last night we had a great night of preaching at a new church God lead me to in Juarez and by invitation shared the Word of God with the help of my new interpreter friend who not that long ago was a member of the major cartel here and who was actually a hit man for them.

He admits he killed and tortured people during his time with them but God miraculously intervened in his life and he is now a born-again Christian on fire for the Lord.  He preaches and sings and has a great Christian spirit and he is now aiding me as my interpreter.  I have also invited him to share his testimony at our upcoming conference just two weeks from tomorrow; Juarez Vive !  Friday and Saturday, March 15, 16, 2013.

Here are some photos from last night and my bridge crossing this morning.



Here's one way to make sure nobody drives off with your car here in Juarez.

                         Preached last night here in Juarez in this new church called - Esperanza







Crossed the border into El Paso, TX this morning.  Going back later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment