Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday - 11:00 PM Update

After a day of preparations I am now at the airport.  It is 11:05 as I write this.  I took a bus up to the airport and went inside and printed my boarding passes off of their computerized kiosks. So I am all set to board tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM after I go through the screening process.

I thank all those who supported me for this mission and will be praying for them as they pray for me, including; Rev. Pat Lavery, Pastor Bill Tobin and about 15 people in his church, including Young Hee and Carmen at The Word of Life in Buffalo, Glen Orser from my church; the Tab, Ray Smith from the Tab,  Jean Driscoll from the Tab, Jean Suto from the Tab,  Dorothy Lovulis, from the Tab, Leadlay Ogden from the Tab, Ray Knutsen from the Tab, my Tab home church missions committee, and Pastor Al Baun from my church, The Tab.

Missions is a team effort - those who can't or won't go help support those who are willing and do go, because they will also be sharing the victory and reward of what is accomplished as a church team effort.

Doesn't always happen that way folks but God somehow still provides, if not through a friend or brother or sister in the Lord, then He will do it through a stranger.  Thank you God for the faith to keep trusting you for all that will be needed for this mission to Juarez to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment