Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Aurevwa Paris

Today we say good bye to Paris. It has been a real nice time riding trains and buses here and seeing places like the Eiffel Tower and the Arch de Triumph.  

Their are a lot of things I didn't see but I am satisfied with those things that I have seen.  Had a real nice time in Auvers sur Oise where I rented a studio apartment for the month.  My host was very cordial and friendly and I will be leaving behind a few friends that I made during my time here.

But my work and calling remain in Juarez, Mexico and that is where I will begin to travel to today.  After mailing some letters in a little while I will take the bus to the train station and then take a 1 hour and 45 minute train ride to Orly Airport, the other airport in Paris.  I came in through Charles Degaulle Airport which is closer. 

Yesterday was a great experience as I made it to the top of the Eiffel Tower and enjoyed a great view of the entire city. Now I am ready for the 3,654 mile flight to Newark, NJ and tomorrow morning my flight to Dallas and then to El Paso, Texas and then across the border to Juarez, Mexico.  

God is able and in control and our hope and trust are in Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment