Monday, October 1, 2018

Starting Back To USA Soon

Today is Monday, October 1, 2018.  I will spend two more nights here in Auvers Sur Oise in the studio apartment I rented for my one month stay here and then I will be sleeping elsewhere, first at the airport in Newark after my plane lands there in the late evening of October 3rd and then in my own rented casa in Juarez, Mexico on the 4th of October.

I have had a great time of new sightseeing here in both Auvers and in Paris where so far I have seen the Eiffel tower and the Arch de Triumph and the famous Chanps de Elysee street with hundreds of tourists walking on that street every day.

But now I am looking forward to getting back to my missionary work in Juarez and picking up where I left off with my former students in Bible School and going after new students and offering them an opportunity for formal Bible School. Today and tomorrow will be my last two full days here in France.  Wednesday is travel day.


No comments:

Post a Comment