Friday, October 5, 2018

Houston Control, The Eagle Has Landed !

After a long flight across the Atlantic Ocean from Paris, France  I am safely back at my place in Juarez, Mexico and my next mission to Juarez has begun.  The plan is to pick up where I left off with presenting a formal Bible School opportunity to those in churches here that are looking for one.  I hope to begin offering classes as early as next Saturday beginning with a group of 11 people who are now ready to start Trimester 2 of our 5 Trimester program.

I have some things that I need to immediately take care of starting with my vehicle which has a dead battery and a flat tire but which otherwise is the way I left it back in June.  

Right now I am in El Centro, Juarez, the center.  I am getting re-acquainted with my old stomping grounds and getting re-connected with my old friends here.  Unfortunately my best friend whom I worked with for years here is no longer in Juarez.  Pastor Julio Hinojosa has moved himself and his whole family; wife and 4 sons to Ensenada, California where he was originally from.  He felt the call to God to return to his home town and start a church there.  Perhaps I will have an opportunity to visit him early in 2019.  Only time and God will tell if that is to be so or not.

My next travel plans do include traveling to San Bernadino, California for another Bible School conference in February of 2019 but that is still a ways off.  Now it's time to focus on my missionary work here in Juarez.  Stay tuned as this latest mission to Juarez unfolds day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment