Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Last Full Day in Paris

Just said Good Morning to my last full day in Paris for this month long trip here that I just experienced.  It's a cool and cloudy day.  Not what I had hoped for since I plan a return trip by train to the Eiffel Tower.  

This will be my third time there and this time I planned on climbing it to that top, taking an elevator back down.  Was hoping for blue skies since I will be in the highest place in the city and looked forward to a spectacular sight of the city.  Well maybe it will be good in a way because the line of people to the tower probably will be smaller.  

So that's the plan so far.  Take a train to the tower from where I am staying in Auvers sur Oise and make my way to the Eiffel Tower one last time before I go to the Orly Airport tomorrow morning for my flight back to Newark, New Jersey later in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment