Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Doors of Ministry Opportunity

Across the road here in another community in Juarez, is the a church called 
The Doors of Heaven that I have been invited to speak in next month.


Yesterday I was pleased to accept a speaking invitation at another church here in Juarez on March 7th.  The invitation came from a Pastor Havier who leads the jail ministry that God has connected me with.  I'm looking forward to that opportunity a month from now.

In the mean time I still have things on my plate so to speak that keep me active in God's current assignment for me here in Juarez.  This coming Friday I will be hosting my 10th and final class in the Book of Romans at Pastor Julio's church concluding a series of bi-lingual teaching classes that some of his people really appreciated.  Perhaps I will have another opportunity to host this teaching series in another church in the near future.

But as one thing comes to an end another is about to begin.  This coming Sunday I will be personally teaching a course on the Pentateuch each Sunday morning before the regular service begins in Pastor Julio's church.  I only have 7 Sundays left for this mission so I will only be able to highlight certain important people and events from the first five books of our Bible.  

This Sunday I will be concentrating on the Book of Genesis as I talk about Creation, The Fall of Man, Cain & Able and Seth and Noah and The Flood and concluding this first weeks teaching with God's lesson to us on the Tower of Babel.  I'm looking forward to teaching with Pastor Julio as he interprets into Spanish everything the Lord will have me say concerning these topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment