Saturday, February 25, 2012

Handing Out Gospel Tracts at The Foot of The Bridge Into Juarez

Yesterday after a walk back into the USA at El Paso I ran into Robert again, a man I first made contact with over a month ago.  He was handing out gospel tracts again as he was the first time I met him to everyone that was walking toward Juarez over this bridge.

We exchanged greetings and were glad to see each other again then he asked if I needed more tracts.  Since last time I was able to contact the same ministry that supplies him with tracts and they sent me a case of 300.  The only problem was that I was sure that I had requested Spanish versions of the tracts but I was sent English versions.

Robert was able to supply me with about 150 Spanish versions which he was handing out to everyone who walked passed him as he prayed a blessing over each of their lives at the same time.  Here's a man who is serious about witnessing for the Lord.  I will use the tracts that he was able to give me in future visits to the local Juarez Jail that we have been going to for the last 6 weeks.  Looking forward to our next visit this coming Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment