Monday, February 27, 2012

Good Day To Prepare For Days Ahead

Tomorrow we will visit the prisoners in the local Juarez Jail that I have been going to with a group of Christians from another church here.

Did some laundry this morning and had some free time to myself to prepare messages and lessons in the days ahead.

Yesterday I taught our third class in Pentateuch.  It was good once it got started which was 1/2 hour later than the official start time of 11:00 AM.  For some reason the people here are not too concerned about official start times when it comes to Bible classes in church.  They do make sure they are relatively on time for the official start of the service however.  I'm praying about this situation but only 4 more weeks to go here in Juarez before heading back to hometown Buffalo via South and North Carolina where I have friends that have supported me in past missions to Mexico.

This time will be different however since I am not heading to Mexico but rather heading back home.  I still may speak in a couple of churches in the Carolinas and tell them about this latest mission here to Juarez that is coming to a conclusion soon.  Still more to do here while I'm here and always open to what God wants to do next here.  Making yourself available is the first step toward being used by Him.  Here I am Lord.

What's next Lord, I'm available?

No comments:

Post a Comment