Wednesday, April 11, 2012

10th Day in Spartanburg, SC

I am anticipating a phone call today that will tell me I have a ride to Buffalo on another friend of mine's semi-truck going there.  In the mean time I will be enjoying today here in Spartanburg as I prepare myself for departure.

It's about 4PM now here in Spartanburg, SC and I just received word that I will be going to Hendersonville, NC in a couple our hours to stay for several days with my friend who lives there and runs a  granite counter top making business.  He and his brother and relatives operated this business and work it every day except Sunday.  It will be good to spend some time with them and get to visit their church in nearby Asheville and re-connect with my friends there as well.

After my time in Hendersonville and Asheville I will be heading north back to hometown Buffalo, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment