Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1st Day Back in Buffalo, NY

I arrived safely back in my home town of Buffalo, NY yesterday evening at 7:30PM after a 12 1/2 hour drive from Asheville, NC.  It was a great ride thanks to my new friend and brother in the Lord that I just met yesterday morning.  My good friend Pastor Leonty Ostopovich whose church I spoke in this past Sunday morning made a few phones calls for me to the truck driving community there that he is associated with.  He knew several truck drivers and called and found this ride going to Buffalo at 7:00 AM yesterday morning. 

God has been faithful this whole mission and He continues to be.  It's good to be safely back home with the memories of my latest mission to Juarez still fresh in my mind.
Here I am at the Seneca Nation Fuel Stop just before we make our final approach to Buffalo.  Anatoly was able to take Exit 56 and drive a hop, skip and a jump to the McKinley Mall where he dropped me off at the #16 Bus Stop.  After a short half our wait I boarded the #16 Bus that took me to the street where I live in South Buffalo, New York - USA.




No comments:

Post a Comment