Thursday, April 19, 2012

2nd Day in Buffalo, NY

On my second day back home here in Buffalo, NY early in the morning I was off to Richmond and Summer Streets to hold my first AARP Driver Safety Program courses.  Start time was 9AM but with the help of my good friend Ray, since I no longer have a car of my own, drove me there earlier.  Had time for a cup of tea and a slow time of setting up before getting into teaching for 6 hours to 17 people who showed up to take advantage of having their auto insurance reduced.

It was good to teach again here in Buffalo after having taught 5 such classes in El Paso during my time there.  The big difference between the Texas courses is that they were only 4 hours long while the Buffalo classes are 6 hours.  Two extra hours of talking and showing video.  But it all went well.  I will be doing it again in a couple of weeks at another location.

No comments:

Post a Comment