Sunday, April 1, 2012

Driving Through Atlanta, GA on our way to Spartanburg, SC


We drove through Tuscaloosa, Alabama and about 45 minutes from Atlanta we stopped at a place called Loves Truck Stop where they had showers and Chesters Fried Chicken.  We partook of both.  We will be in Spartanburg in about 3 hours.  Looking forward to my time there this week with good friends of mine who originally lived in Buffalo, NY my hometown and where I will be heading somehow when this week is over.  That's the plan so far.

We have arrived.

Thanks to brother Cesar who was doing all the safe driving of his semi-truck I arrived safely in Spartanburg, SC close to 4PM this Sunday evening.  I am currently enjoying the friendship and hospitality of my friends Alex and his wife Svetlana and their two kids Vickie and Kathy.  

Looking forward to some nice times here with them before returning to my home in Buffalo, NY and re-connecting with family and friends there and resuming life there as I pray and prepare for future missions activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment