Friday, April 13, 2012

2nd Day in Hendersonville, NC

Today I went to the Library in Hendersonville and was impressed by the number of people using it and the entire facility itself.  A nice library.  Stayed  couple of hours there put some finishing touches on a brochure I have designed for future mission work that I am planning on giving away to people after I get it published.   


                                          Front and Back View of Hendersonville Library

Later in the afternoon with the help of google search I found a small print shop within walking distance of the Library and decided to go and pay the place a visit.  I met great older gentleman running the place named Fred.  I assume it was his business.  I asked him if he was able to print from a flash drive and he said yes and we were in business.  I managed get some  color brochures made for .80 a piece and some black and white ones made for .20 cents a piece.

And still later in the afternoon two of Paul's boys and I went for a walk to the airport behind their house.


                          Karina, Paul's five year old wanted to but didn't get to come with us.  But we told her all about it and showed her all the photos.  One of the sweetest little well behaved unspoiled little girls you will ever meet. I've met and known a lot of little kids, none like her.  







No comments:

Post a Comment