Friday, April 6, 2012

6th Day in Spartanburg

Today we get to spend a little time on the water here in Spartanburg, SC USA.

Last night in church another friend of mine named Alex who once accompanied me on a mission trip to Juarez, Mexico invited me to come visit him at his home.  He said he had his own little lake in his back yard and that we could go fishing on his boat.  How can you turn down an offer like that.  So I accepted and this Saturday afternoon I got to meet most of his family;  his wife, and two of his three boys and his grandchild named Noah.

So Noah, Alex, Sam and I got into their little electric motor powered skiff and we silently motored across the water and took our turns casting our lines into the water.  What a nice afternoon this was here in Spartanburg, SC.  We even caught some sun fish which we eventually slipped back into the water.






No comments:

Post a Comment