Monday, April 16, 2012

5th Day In Hendersonville, NC - Waiting to Travel Home

I  spent the better part of the afternoon at the cabinet making shop of the Konko family enjoying time with all my friends in their daily work environment.  It was an opportunity to share a little life with them and to enjoy each others company.  During the early afternoon I received a phone call from my friend Leonty who pastor's the church I spoke in this past Sunday and he had good news for me.  My transportation back to Buffalo had been secured.  Another semi-truck trip up to Buffalo.

This will be my 4th semi-truck trip involved in making missions to Mexico.  Don't have a clue as to why God has chosen this method of transportation for me lately but this is the way it is going.  Tomorrow morning we will get up early and drive toward Asheville where I will meet the semi-truck driver and board his cab heading north to Buffalo. Looking forward to getting back to my own house and home.


No comments:

Post a Comment